- White Aak or Velleruku is very pleasing to Lord Ganesha. Hence it is widely used in Ganapathy Homam.
- An idol of Lord Ganesha made from the aak plant’s root is considered to be very auspicious.
- A statue of Lord Ganesha is to be carved carefully into the root of the plant. This idol can be placed in your pooja room at an auspicious time.
- The idol is worshipped regularly, to be blessed with ‘trisukha’ or all the joys of life.
Velleruku Samithu (White Aak)
- Samithu sticks are the twigs used in oblations, sacrifices to deities during Homa, Agni Karya, or invocation of deity in the fire.
- The sticks of age-old trees that fall down themselves are collected, dried, and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire.
- White Aak Samithu sticks are widely used for Homa for Lord Ganesha.
- White aak ,Velleruku
Availability: 11 in stock (can be backordered)
Frequently Bought Together
|Product||White Aak / Velleruku Samithu Sticks|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Weight||250 gm (approx.)|