- Turmeric is of great religious significance. It is the key spiritual ingredient in most of the pooja rituals.
- Mix turmeric powder with water to make a conical shape that signifies Hindu god Ganesha offering the first prayers to him for success in all endeavours.
- Turmeric is powdered from the root or rhizome of the plant Curcuma longa.
- This turmeric spice root known to be Haridra in Sanskrit, Haldi in Hindi, Manjal in Tamil, Pasupu in Telugu, is derived from the Latin word terra merita (meaning, meritorious earth).
- Its a divine herb ‘that which is worn/used by Lord Vishnu’. There are more than 50 names for this spice root in Sanskrit. Varavarnini, for example, points to its colour and auspiciousness, kanchani refers to its golden hue, hattavilasini indicates that it shines.
- It has high concentration of miracle compound Curcumin 5% + which helps in boosting the immunity
- Best anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Turmeric / Manjal / Pasupu / Haldi
Available in packs:
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Item Weight||100 grams, 500 grams|