- Samithu sticks are dipped in the ghee and offered for the homam. It gives good positive energy.
- The smoke from the homam by burning the samithu sticks increases the aura of the place.
- Samithu are the wooden sticks used while performing homam. These sticks are collected from old trees.
- Samithu sticks are one of the integral parts of any rituals.
Seenthal Kodi / Guduchi
- Samithu sticks are the twigs used in oblations, sacrifices to deities during Homa, Agni Karya, or invocation of deity in the fire.
- The sticks of age-old trees that fall down themselves are collected, dried, and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire.
- Seenthal Kodi or Guduchi Samithu sticks are widely used for Ganapathy Homam.
- Seenthal kodi / Guduchi / Chittamruthu / Tippa Teega
- Giloy, Amruthaballi
Availability: 11 in stock (can be backordered)
|Product||Seenthal Kodi Samithu|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Weight||250 gm (approx.)|