Skip to content
- Samithu sticks are the twigs used in oblations, sacrifices to deities during Homa, Agni Karya, or invocation of deity in the fire.
- The sticks of age-old trees that fall down themselves are collected, dried, and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire.
- Mango Samithu sticks are widely used for Homa for Lord Vishnu, Goddess Mahalakshmi.
- Mankani samithu / aam samithu / Mamidi samithu /Mavu samithu
8 in stock
Frequently Bought Together
- Samithu sticks are dipped in the ghee and offered for the homam. It gives a good positive energy.
- The smoke from the homam by burning the samithu sticks increases the aura of the place.
- Samithu are the wooden sticks used while performing homam. These sticks are collected from old trees.
- Samithu sticks are one of the integral parts of any rituals.
- mango samithu.
||Approx. 200 gm