- Vilvam/Bael wood sticks are used for havan/yaagam as the main part to bring all positive energy.
- Samithu sticks are dipped in the ghee and offered for the homam. It gives good positive energy.
- The smoke from the Homam by burning the samithu sticks increases the aura of the place.
- Samithu are the wooden sticks used while performing Homam. These sticks are collected from old trees.
- Samithu sticks are one of the integral parts of any ritual.
Vilvam (Bilva Tree)
- Samithu sticks are the twigs used in oblations, sacrifices to deities during Homa, Agni Karya, or invocation of deity in the fire.
- The sticks of age-old trees that fall down themselves are collected, dried, and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire.
- Bilva Samithu sticks are widely used for Homa for Lord Shiva, Rudra Homam.
Availability: Available on backorder
Frequently Bought Together
|Product||Vilva / Bilva Samithu Sticks|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Weight||250 gm (approx.)|