- Samithu sticks are dipped in the ghee and offered for the homam. It gives a good positive energy.
- The smoke from the homam by burning the samithu sticks increases the aura of the place.
- Samithu are the wooden sticks used while performing homam. These sticks are collected from various holy trees.
- Samithu sticks are one of the integral parts of any rituals.
Homam Samithu Sticks
- Samithu, the twigs used in oblations, sacrifices to deities during homa , agni karya or invocation of deity in the fire.
- The sticks of Erukku, Purasu, Karungali, Arasu, Athi, Vanni that fall down themselves and get dried are collected and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire. Also, the dried grasses like Nayuruvi, Arugan, etc. also forms part of Samithu
Availability: 20 in stock (can be backordered)
Frequently Bought Together
|Product||Homa / Homam Samithu Sticks|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Weight||250 gm (approx.)|