- Black seed is a plant. People have used the seed to make medicine for over 2000 years.
- Historically, black seed has been used for headache, toothache, nasal congestion, and intestinal worms. It has also been used for “pink eye” (conjunctivitis), pockets of infection (abscesses), and parasites.
- Other uses include lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol levels, treating cancer, and boosting the immune system.
- Kalonji/Karunjeeragam/Black Cumin seeds have multiple health and spiritual benefits.
- Kalonji/Karunjeeragam/Black Cumin
|Product||Black cumin seeds|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Item Weight||100 grams|