- Samithu sticks are dipped in the ghee and offered for the homam. It gives a good positive energy.
- The smoke from the homam by burning the samithu sticks increases the aura of the place.
- Samithu are the wooden sticks used while performing homam. These sticks are collected from old trees.
- Samithu sticks are one of the integral parts of any rituals.
- Gular or Dumar samithu/Bodda samithu/Atti Mara samithu/Atti Mara samithu
|Product||Athi Fig Tree Samithu|
|Sold By||Shreem Ventures|
|Weight||250 gm (approx.)|